SOS4LOVE Project 2020


WEEK 1


      The message I wrote is " The seas and rivers are clean from trash and waste " 
related to SDGs number 14, namely life below water. 
       
      I conveyed the message because I felt sad to see the sea and rivers full of trash. Even though under water there is also life like human life on land. In the sea there are lots of aquatic animals such as fish, crabs, jellyfish, squid, octopus, and there are also coral reefs and seaweed. They are all living things like humans too.

      But now many people do not care about life under water, people throw garbage at will without thinking about the impact on the animals and plants under water. As a result, many fish die from waste poisoning or other aquatic animals that die from being caught in the trash, and some even eat the garbage accidentally.

      Most of the garbage dumped into rivers and the sea is plastic waste which is difficult to decompose. It was clear that it was extremely dangerous for underwater living things.

      So don't throw garbage into the river or sea anymore. Let's together we care and protect life under water in accordance with one of SDGs goals. I am sure that if all SDGs goals have been achieved, then our world will become a new world that is better than now.

Name   : Thania Resti Imelda
Absent : 33
Class   : X MIPA 1
     




WEEK 2





     My motto about SDGs helmet and love is to change the world from small actions that benefit everyone.

     Especially like at this time, there is a Covid 19 pandemic around the world. everyone felt hardship and very sad. So am I, I was very sad that I can't go to school, meet friends, vacation, and I was even very afraid to leave my house.

     Because I spend a lot of time at home, I think that I can't just sit there without doing anything. I want to help and encourage everyone to fight this Covid 19 pandemic. But I still must stay at home. And that's when I found out about the SOS4LOVE PROJECT "SOS4LOVE GOES TO SPACE SDGS".

     With SOS4LOVE PROJECT, I can help and encourage everyone who is struggling against Covid 19. I can write down all my hopes here. I am also very happy that many people joined this project. I really like it if people stay excited and feel helped by my little actions in this project. 

     And I realized that sometimes, a small act of sincere heart will have such a big impact on other people and even the whole world.



Name   : Thania Resti Imelda
Absent : 33
Class  : X MIPA 1



WEEK 3




WEEK 4


For the report of activity in video task, please open the link below.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Artikel Bhs. Jawa